A Few Friday Favorites
Happy Friday, folks! If you follow me on Instagram, then you know that we found out last Saturday that we’re having a baby girl! It was truly unexpected. About 90% of the folks who took a guess thought it would be a boy! We are ecstatic. We can’t wait to meet her in a little over a month! I can’t believe it’s just around the corner.
I am working on some great how-to’s for the upcoming holiday season and can’t wait to start sharing those with you lovely folks, but for now- here are a few of my favorite links this week:
- An umbrella collage in Italy
- Bicycle Chain Sculptures… there’s an almost serpentine, predatory element to the use of this medium. What do you think?
- My favorite Etsy find this week: I have a weakness for anything nautical and rustic.
- Porn for Pregnancy. Oh yeah.
- These dresses remind me of the wardrobe in the movie Damsels in Distress.
- In honor of the premier of 30 Rock’s Season 7, here is Liz Lemon in a Box.
| Beautiful black and white photography from blogger and photographer, Yocheved Amrami |
Don’t forget to enter this month’s giveaway: an Anthropologie Gift Card! Just comment on this post to enter.